SHARK FISHING RATES & INFO
- $550 for 4 hour trips for up to 6 people total.
Times vary throughout the day please call on times. We have everything you need to fish, tackle, bait and licenses.
- Gratuity – The above rate does not include the gratuity. It is a standard procedure in the fishing charter industry to tip 15-20% for quality service. We work hard each charter and the tip is the majority of our income. Thank you.
- Deposit – A $300 deposit (check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) is required to book your shark fishing reservation. No charge will be placed on your credit card if you cancel prior to 48 hours of the charter.
- Cancellations – within 48 hours of a scheduled charter or a no show the day of the charter, deposits will not be refunded. If we must cancel the charter due to unavoidable circumstances such as weather or boat/mechanical problems, a full refund will be given or we can re-schedule the charter for another day. It’s up to you. The charter will be cancelled when rough seas are forecasted over 3-5 feet and/or small craft advisories are in effect.
- Payment – Acceptable forms of payment include, personal checks (U.S. banks only), Venmo, and all major credit cards.
WHAT WE CATCH
The Space Coast area of Central Florida allows us to catch a variety of sharks including:
- Black tip
- Black nose
- You will also catch big rays, an occasional redfish and more.
LATEST SHARK PHOTOS